Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, to be infallible, and to be the supreme and final authority for all faith and life.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only such as are born of the Holy Spirit are saved from their sins.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict men, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost: of the saved to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, of the lost to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.